The PDPA establishes a data protection law that recognized both the rights of the individuals to protect their personal data, including the right of access and correction, and the needs for an organization to collect, use or disclose personal data for legitimate and reasonable purposes.
It is possible that this website uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show ads on sites across the Internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to this website.
Data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics may be used to:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
When ordering or registering on our site, Personal Data includes, among other things, your:
- street or mailing address;
- telephone number(s);
- email addresses;
- date of birth;
- purchases of products;
- payment information;
- credit card numbers;
- marketing preferences;
- answers you provide to security questions (such as your mother's maiden name, the name of your pet, etc.);
- information used to provide products or services;
- information needed to administer rewards or loyalty programs, including transaction and correspondence details;
- and any other types of information that you choose to provide to us or that we may collect about you through your transactions with PAZZION.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future email notifications, we have included detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we collect your Personal Data?
- when you submit forms relating to any of our products or services;
- when you interact with our customer service officers;
- when you register yourself as a member of PAZZION;
- when you establish any online accounts with us;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing lists;
- when you respond to our promotions and other initiatives;
- when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them;
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of your Personal Data
Your personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by us for the following purposes:
- To send you notices, information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third-party organizations selected by us.
- To provide goods and services by us or by our designated representatives and/or business partners to you or to parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto.
- To verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services from us.
- For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
- To conduct statistical analysis of the members of PAZZION including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
- To comply with any request from any third party or any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Withdrawal, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
Should you wish to withdraw consent to use of your Personal Data or obtain access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, please log in to the relevant account through which the Personal Data was provided, if any, failing which please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you withdraw your consent for a limited purpose, such as for marketing, we may still contact you or use your information for other purposes for which you have not withdrawn your consent and such personal data may still be shared, as permitted under the PDPA and other applicable law. If you do not wish to receive any further information from PAZZION regarding launches, offers, promotions or special events via email, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in our mailers.
How is your Personal Data protected?
PAZZION practises reasonable precautions to protect your personal data and store it securely. However, you should be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage has 100% security. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. PAZZION’s website has security measures in place that strive to protect against the accidental loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information while under our control. Such security measures include, but are not limited to, password controls, firewalls, and other industry-standard security measures.
You must remember to log off from your account and close the browser window after use so that no unauthorized party can have access to your account. You are responsible for the safe-keeping of your password. You must not, at any time, disclose your password to any third party. We will not be responsible and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any losses or damage incurred by you whatsoever caused by your non-compliance to any of the foregoing. All information gathered by PAZZION is stored in our systems and only be accessed by authorised PAZZION staff using assigned user ids and passwords.
Retention of Data
Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
We may also hold onto some of your information even after you have closed your account or when it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. This is for reasonably necessary purposes, or when we are required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
PAZZION may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our platforms. You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes. You agree that your continued use of our products and services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.