Born in 2001,
A wide range of footwear from casual sandals to classic heels ensures you’ll find the perfect finishing touch for any occasion. All our shoes are crafted from quality calf leather and lambskin so you can stride with confidence and ease. Each collection is carefully considered to reflect the latest in trends at an affordable price.
Franchise With Us
Over the last decade,
Our Global Footprint
Our Merchandise Mix
In addition to our adult footwear collection,
Our leather accessories include a range of work-appropriate handbags, small cross-body slings and elegant clutches. These items were included in our merchandise mix after receiving much feedback from consumers who were keen to have the distinctive
Each season, our designs take inspiration from the latest in fashion trends around the world, interpreting them with an emphasis on a contemporary aesthetic and an overarching direction towards classic, timeless silhouettes.
As a franchise partner, you will receive:
- Supply of Products: A convenient supply of quality products at highly-preferential prices with a short lead time.
- Site Selection and Shop Design Assistance: Counsel on site selection and shop décor specifications in accordance with the final unit size and layout.
- Comprehensive Initial Training: Two key personnel from your team will receive a three-day training course covering areas including product information, display guidelines, customer service, manpower training, product pricing, sales and marketing standards.
- Start-up Support: On-site assistance during the official launch of the franchise outlet with close attention paid to set-up operations as well as advisory on future expansion.
- On-going Support: On-site visits at least annually to review the franchise performance, and to offer assistance on any new issues or problems. On-going training will also be provided where necessary.
- Operations Handbook: A user-friendly guide will be provided detailing important business processes for easy reference.
Transfer of New Ideas: The results of ongoing R&D and market research will be made available to the
- Advertising, Promotion and PR: Advice will be provided on marketing initiatives, A&P themes, materials and collaterals.
Interested in franchising
For more information on franchising opportunities, please contact:
T: 6742 1211
F: 6297 9300